Mad About This Juice
Green juices are an insider tip for radiantly beautiful skin - and you can make them yourself in no time at all. And because we have no idea about juices but about purely natural ingredients, we have teamed up with the Hamburg juicer professionals from MAD about Juice as part of our new skincare campaign. The challenge? Mixing our most important active ingredients - kale and parsley - into a delicious drink. And believe us: it's worth remixing!
For 300ml of our magic potion you need the following ingredients:
- ½ piece of organic lemon
- 40 grams fresh kale (frozen kale also possible)
- About 6 grams of fresh parsley
- Approx. 200 - 250ml naturally cloudy apple juice or 4-5 small apples (with a juicer)
Extra boost: 1 thumb-sized piece of organic ginger (use juicer or chopped finely)
MAD tip: Add a small dash of virgin olive oil so that the juice does not foam up too much and the important nutrients in the fruit and vegetables can be optimally absorbed by the body.
Manageable right? Then let's get down to business. The following steps should be observed during preparation:
- Squeeze (or juice) the lemon and add the ginger (chopped or juiced), kale and parsley
- Top up to 0.3L with apple juice (freshly squeezed with the juicer or naturally cloudy with no added sugar).
- Add a dash of virgin olive oil and, depending on your taste and the power of the blender, place a few ice cubes in the blender jug
- Blend ingredients until sufficiently combined and kale and parsley are finely chopped
Then fill it into a glass, briefly consider whether you want to share your healthy lifestyle on Instagram and then let yourself be blown away by the taste. Bottom up!