Brand & Product Manager (D/F/M) -- part-/ full-time
We at STOP THE WATER WHILE USING ME! are convinced that everyone can contribute to making the world a little bit better. That is why our natural cosmetics products encourage you every day to protect, save and donate one of our most valuable resources in the world: water. Our goal is to continue to develop beautiful and good products with attitude that ensure that everyday life is paused and the status quo is reconsidered - in order to perhaps even change the world.
Would you like to become part of our team and, as a visionary, to sustainably support and further develop our product portfolio with a focus on the topic of water protection? You are a project management talent and manage to coordinate and motivate yourself and others until the complete implementation? Then you are exactly right with us! In addition to fair remuneration, we offer exciting, responsible tasks in a highly motivated team in Hamburg's warehouse district.
- You develop and revise our product portfolio according to our sustainable vision with a focus on water protection
- You control (re)launch projects in cooperation with the responsible interfaces - from the strategic positioning of the products and the development of campaign concepts to the market launch and success tracking
- You coordinate our R&D, packaging suppliers and production to optimize supply chains and remain at the forefront of sustainability and water conservation
- You have a good feeling for trends in the field of sustainable beauty products and you analyze the market and your competitors in order to derive strategic recommendations for STOP THE WATER
- Sustainable products are your passion - you have excellent business skills and a high affinity for optimizing processes
- You have a hands-on mentality, you deal with operational issues quickly and in a structured manner and derive strategic recommendations from them
- You have excellent social skills and enjoy working closely with others
- You have at least 3 years of practical experience in a comparable position with a focus on product management / product development in relevant product segments
- You have very good written and spoken English skills
If you can't wait to become part of our team, we look forward to receiving your CV and brief answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to be part of the STOP THE WATER WHILE USING ME! become teams?
- Which initiative would you like to implement first with us to make our brand even more unique?
- What are your salary expectations?